- Resource Center
- Contact Us
O'Reilly OSCON exhibitor LogiCoy Releases Supported OpenESB V2.3.1
Release date: July 22, 2013 at OSCON 2013
LogiCoy has released its officially supported distribution of OpenESB 2.3.1 based on Netbeans 7.3 IDE with support for JDK 1.7 (default) and JDK 1.6 that also provides:
- Upgraded Metro/JAXWS stack
- Bug fixes in the JBI framework
- Bug fixes and enhancements in most of the JBI components
- Streamlined installer
- Support for In Place upgrade
- LogiCoy instrumentation of a comprehensive set (thousands) of end to end composite application test cases involving all of the supported JBI Components
- Official support available for additional components (Scheduler BC, eMail BC, POJO SE, TCP/IP BC, HL7 BC and Encoder...) at an additional cost
- LogiCoy ESB, B2B Monitor/Alert agent (with Enterprise License and monitoring service subscription only)
- Additional popular application servers including JBOSS AS 5, JBOSS AS 7, Tomcat and GlassFish V3
- Standalone Java version
- Support on all popular OS platforms including Linux, Windows, and MacOS
LogiCoy OpenESB Healthcare Pack includes HL7 Binding Component, Encoder and example OpenESB Composite Application projects for the most common healthcare application integration patterns and support for IHE document workflow profile.
Why choose LogiCoy for OpenESB support?
- LogiCoy has the bulk of the largest OpenESB customers on Production 24x7 support.
- Our distributions of the OpenESB JBI components are the most stable because they are in Production at many large organizations utilizing LogiCoy OpenESB/GlassFish Support programs.
- LogiCoy provides free usage of the LogiCoy ESB Monitor, and Alert Agent to customers on Platinum Support. This includes the new version that has support for internal application end point monitoring and well as support for BPEL SE instance, application, activity monitoring. It provides a sophisticated dashboard that receives feeds from many sources and even allows drill downs.
- We will gladly provide you with references from high profile customers that have been happily using our OpenESB Support services for many years.
- Please see LogiCoy Support.
Do you use Sun JCAPS? Thinking about migrating to another ESB or Integration tool?
Oracle plans to end support for Sun JCAPS. Meanwhile, Logicoy continues to help large organizations successfully move from JCAPS to OpenESB and run in production.
Any projects written in JCAPS 6 style deploys and runs without any changes in OpenESB so there is no migration required for those projects! Simply install OpenESB and configure and deploy your existing JCAPS 6 style apps! For older JCAPS 5 style projects, LogiCoy offers migration tools and a low cost migration factory/service which requires minimal testing.
How is this possible?
- OpenESB components are refactored from the original Sun JCAPs and provide the closest features and configuration parameters.
- OpenESB includes a POJO Service Engine and JavaEE Service Engine that will support running your JCAPS JCDs with minimal change.
- You can leverage LogiCoy and the OpenESB community experience to help you with the move.
- LogiCoy incorporated in February 2009.
- Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA with 24/7 offices in US, U.K., and India, is a Global Information Technology and Services company providing products and services in integration and middleware across various industries including financial, healthcare, telecommunications, manufacturing, and government.
- We are the original architects, developers and engineering managers and directors for Seebeyond eGate, ICAN, Sun Java CAPS, Mural MDM,Open/GlassFish ESB products from inception to end and know the code inside and out.
- We are the primary committers of the OpenESB codebase in the OpebESB Open source repository and actively working on the enhancents and new versions of OpenESB.
- We have augmented our product development with very seasoned SOA/EAI Technical Leads and Architects for integration solutions with field implementation experience using Sun Java CAPS, GlassFish ESB, eGate and other integration tools in healthcare integration projects.
- We encourage you to schedule a conference call to discuss and answer anyaquestions you may have. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org