The Next Generation of Software:
Get Plugged in to the Newest Software Technology.
Getting cutting-edge technology shouldn’t cost you a fortune. Get lightweight, small, and deployable units to get ahead in the cloud environment with our API Management tools. Let us provide all the building blocks you need for easy and convenient deployment of projects, all for a fraction of proprietary costs. No matter the site of your APIs, connect and manage them all at once with our advanced API management tools.
Design and implement
• Manage your APIs from a single console
• Import existing API definitions (json format)
• Execute basic and complex policies
• Transform protocols and data formats
Secure and manage
• Protect your APIs via OAuth / Standard security schemesschemes
• Block users (when abusing the system)
• Apply rate limiting / quota limitation / …
• Govern API lifecycle from creation to end-of-life
• Manage API versioning
Publish and engage
• Publish your APIs with restricted or public visibility,
with dedicated API documentations based on RAML / Swagger / Markdown
• Let developers test APIs from the developer’s portal
• Generate and manage API Keys from portal
Monitor and analyze
• Provide dashboards : API response times, errors and success
• Track consumer analytics per API, per consumer, etc.
LogiCoy API Management Because…
- Is developed to provide a full-stack API Management solution : gateway, admin, reporting, portal, tools, etc.
- Is based on open source project with LGPLv2 license for development purposes. LogiCoy provides commercial subscription with 24×7 support plans and legal indemnification.
- Provides customizable functionalities : policies, reporting, whatever else you need. You can do and develop anything.
- Stores all data available in (1) a JSON format for human-readable data and (2) a binary format for policies and reporter bundles.
- Contains multiple repository implementations to fit with your infrastructure (JDBC, MongoDB, etc…)
- Can be integrated into multiple and heterogenous environment in terms of infrastructure, security, and more
- Can be used and tested very quickly in several environment by using zip distribution, Docker containers