Training for Developers and Architects
OpenESB Level 1 :
- Basic core understanding of OpenESB
◦ IT Teams constrains
◦ Intermediation principles
◦ Bus Architecture
◦ Contract of services
◦ Encapsulation and Integration
◦ Strong and weak coupling
◦ CAP theorem
Netbeans and Glassfish Introduction
- Netbeans introduction and first exercises. Web services creation and Java implementation
- Bus architecture advantages Components and orchestration.
- JBI Architecture
◦ Service Engine
◦ Binding component
◦ JBI management
◦ Service unit
◦ Service Assembly
XML Schemas and WSDL
- Basics and advanced concepts used during OpenESB developments
◦ WSDL abstract part
◦ WSDL concrete part
◦ WSDL extension
◦ Partner Links Type
◦ Partner Link
BPEL Basic concepts
- OpenESB BPEL engine at a glance
◦ Graphical editor
BPEL advanced concepts
- This chapter covers in detail BPEL activities
◦ Basic Activities
◦ Structured Activities
◦ BPEL proprieties
Legacy integration with OpenESB
- Integration architecture with OpenESB. Design and Use cases.
- Mainframe and Legacy systems
50% of the time will be dedicated to practical works
OpenESB Level 2 :
SOA development Process
- Introduction to LogiCoy service oriented development process Rebecca based on TOGAF principle
Fault and exception management in BPEL
- Faults and Exception management in BPEL. Faults, exceptions, Catch, Handlers. Advanced concept and exercises
- Introduction to compensation in a BPEL process. Advanced concept and exercises.
- Introduction to Correlation in a BPEL process. Advanced concept and exercises.
BPEL mapper advanced Features
- BPEL mapper advanced Features (Predicate, Java calls…)
Transaction, Guarantee of delivery, consistency with OpenESB
- Advanced lecture on Guarantee of delivery, consistency concept with OpenESB
- 50% of the time is dedicated to practical use cases and exercises
OpenESB Level 3:
OpenESB advanced component
- Intelligent Event Process, Plain Object Java Object…
Normalized Message Properties
- What are the Normalized Message Properties? Ex with Http SE, JMS BC, file BC.
BPEL dynamic addressing
- Introduction to Dynamic addressing. How it works? How to use it in which context.
- JBI Architecture first approached
Clustering basic concepts
- Technical concepts on clustering, high availability. Business process behavior in multi instance environment
Glassfish Application server in cluster
- GF V2.x cluster hierarchy. Domain, Cluster, Instance, Node-agent.
OpenESB in a clustered environment
- OpenESB constraints in a clustered environment.
- Components behavior in a multi instance mode. File BC, JMS BC, HTTP BC, JDBC BC and BPEL SE.
- Glassfish console, Asadmin
Practice ex : 1 IEP simple exercise
Practice ex : 2 Dynamic addressing with Http BC
Practice ex : 3 Setup a cluster and OpenESB applications deployment using the Glassfish admin console
Practice ex : 4 Setup a cluster and OpenESB applications deployment using Asadmin
Practice ex: 5 JMS Cluster Setting: Embedded and External cluster.