Today, Clients want choice. They want to choose how to interact with you—through voice, chat, email, video or whatever comes along next.
IVR systems are the typical technologies deployed for self-service and LogiCoy will help in assisting you by building the framework required for testing, performing functional testing, to load testing for deployment, to regression testing to retest following changes, to monitoring – where the complete, deployed IVR is continually tested to ensure the experience remains precisely what it was intended to be.
LogiCoy has an excellent team for performing automation Testing of an application’s IVR using leading technologies [like Twilio Voice API] and always following best practices to deliver the product on time.
Our Service Offerings
IVR systems are complex. While they offer a wide range of features and functionality such as DTMF tone detection and voice recognition, they also provide different interfaces to other applications.
LogiCoy offers IVR automation testing and we have a dedicated QA Engineer’s Team to offer end to end testing services.
Our service offerings include:
—> Inbound Application Testing
- Call flow testing by DTMF input. The verification will cover Correct Input, No Input, No Match [Invalid Input], Error Flow and special scenarios.
—> Outbound Application Testing
—> Voice User Interface (VUI) Testing
- Verification of user experiences of IVR system, Menu Options, Voice Prompt etc.
—> Error Flow Testing
—> Speech to Text Testing
—> Call Recording Testing
- Verification of call recording functionality
—> IVR Functional Automation Testing
- Fully automated simulation includes IVR (DTMF and Speech), Call Recording, Voice Quality, Inbound Voice Calls and Outbound Voice Calls
- IVR Load Testing
- Twilio Voice API.
- Reporting tools like Jenkins, Team City etc.
- Selenium IDE & / or Selenium Web driver [based on the requirement].
- Frameworks like JUnit, TestNG and NUnit