Smooth Migration to Oracle SOA Suite 12C !!!
Need an expert to help you with the migration? LogiCoy is your best choice!!!
LogiCoy is an Oracle Supplier. We provide consulting, migration services, and solutions to Oracle’s high-profile customers. Our team includes Oracle SOA-suite, Fusion middleware, and JCAPS certified implementation specialists. We also provide low-cost fixed migration services. LogiCoy has years of experience in various SOA technologies spanning Open source, Oracle and IBM. Our architects and SOA developers are highly experienced and have many years of experience. We have migrated various version of Oracle SOA suite for extremely big clients with multi billion dollars in revenue.
Oracle SOA Suite Migration Services Planning:
- Identification of business drivers for migration
- Laying out the objectives and defining the success criteria for the migration.
- Understanding the existing environment and all the interfacing applications.
- Analyzing existing services and propose improvements.
- Coming up with pros and cons of various migration paths and discuss the same with the client and finalize the best approach.
- Coming up with the project plan with milestones aligning with the client priorities.
- Resource planning to meet the milestones.
- Consider future versions and factor in the implications while planning current migration.
- Evaluate the existing infrastructure and align the migration with future needs. Being proactive while planning the future versions
- Identifying the best practices and methodologies to be implemented during migration.
- Discover pre-requisites and supported platforms and compatibilities.
Oracle SOA Suite Migration Services Implementation:
LogiCoy follows a systematic approach to migration. We analyze the existing environment very carefully and take a stock of all the composite apps and SOA components in use. We start with the study of existing environments and decide on the approach if client should go for side-by-side approach or in place approach. We perform various pre-upgrade tasks including backing up the entire environment, DB etc. Next we proceed with actual migration tasks like building the composite apps, optimizing the BPEL processes and configuring the environments. We maintain the appropriate config plans for the different environments to avoid minimal changes during the prod cutover. Once the testing of all the services and features are done in Dev environment, we move to QA environment where UAT is done by the end client. After we get approval from the client, we prepare the PROD configurations in advance and prepare to cut-over to PROD during non-business hours. Post upgrade steps are performed and a sanity testing is done with the help of clients. The newly upgraded environment is monitored and supported by LogiCoy expert team for the next 3 months free of cost.
– Highly experienced SOA developers and very cost competitive.
– Fixed cost migration implementation and 3 months of free support after implementation.
– LogiCoy has Oracle SOA Certified experts.
– Facilitation across teams. SOA being in the middle interacting with many other APPS/ERPs makes this very important to meet deadlines.
– Leverage our migration experience.
– Minimal production downtime during cutover. It is planned in such a way that downtime is within 2 hrs and on non-business days and off-hours
Upgrades available: LogiCoy provides upgrade services to all the existing environments.
– Upgrading 184.108.40.206(PS5) to SOA suite 12c.
– Upgrading 220.127.116.11 to 12c
– Upgrading from lower versions like 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 to 12C
Install, Patch, and Upgrade – Tasks: http://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1213/cross/upgradetasks.htm
Best Practices for SOA Suite 11g to 12c Upgrade: https://blogs.oracle.com/SOA/entry/best_practices_for_soa_11g
Upgrade videos from Oracle:
Upgrading SOA Suite and Business Process Management: https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/1213/core/FUPSS/toc.htm
Please contact us to know more about LogiCoy Oracle SOA suite migration services.