When it comes to automating healthcare, LogiCoy focuses on reliability and efficiency to bring you the best possible experience using our Prescription Drug Monitoring Program. We offer exceptional maintenance and monitoring services, as well as world class 24×7 customer service to make sure your PDMP setup is always in great condition. LogiCoy PDMP is developed based on modern technologies and supports up to date standards including PMIX ,NCPDP,…
Features include –
- Low cost automated and secure connections from all existing EHRs to query state PDMP databases
- Reduce or eliminate coding and timeline to on-ramp new connections from healthcare organization EHRs by utilizing the LogiCoy PDMP Link Service.
- Ability to quickly add / remove Facilities without disruptions
- Secured using HTTPS and username based authentication
- 24×7 support for any technical issues
- Timely software/hardware upgrades to handle new consumers and load
- Complete software development for PDMP features
Watch LogiCoy Allscripts TouchWorks and PDMP database integration demo here:
Allscripts® is a leader in EHR integration and healthcare information technology solutions that advance clinical, financial and operational results across an Open platform. Allscripts has certified “LogiCoy PDMP EHR Link v2.0” for TouchWorks EHR and Professional EHR integration with the state PDMP database. Featuring the industry’s most innovative Healthcare IT developers, the award-winning Allscripts Developer Program (ADP) speeds time from innovation to implementation to help increase productivity, deliver higher-quality, more personalized care, seamlessly integrate devices, manage population health and much more. Allscripts clients can learn more about “LogiCoy PDMP EHR Link v2.0” on the Allscripts Application Store “applications/id-17010/LogiCoy_PDMP.” https://allscriptsstore.cloud.prod.iapps.com/applications/id-17010/LogiCoy_PDMP
Click here to view the details.