Need an Oracle SOA expert for your SAP SucessFactors to Oracle HRMS Integration? You are at the right place!
LogiCoy has experience in integrating SAP SuccessFactors to Oracle HRMS for big business houses in various domains like retail, transport, etc.
SuccessFactors to Oracle HRMS Integration:
When an employee management system is short of additional features such as payment method, leave/absence management, and more, it can leverage the Oracle HRMS system’s legacy and advanced features, making them easily available and configurable.
Oracle HRMS delivers a comprehensive platform and robust functionality that helps your organization execute all four HCM strategies:
Comply: Managing core HR data and processes, payroll, benefits, and legislative/regulatory compliance.
Automate: Saving cost and time with comprehensive, workflow-driven employee and manager self-service.
Measure: Providing metrics and analytical tools to stakeholders to deliver information and determine the value of HR program investments.
Align: Offering flexible programs designed to increase workforce value through a broad range of development, performance management, and learning applications.
These strategies inspire the integration from SuccessFacrors to Oracle HRMS.
Why Oracle SOA?
Oracle SOA simplifies connectivity by providing a unified experience to integrate across cloud, on-premise, and business-to-business. Additional components included within the unified platform are the enterprise service bus as the foundation for shared services, process orchestration for business optimization, business rules for business agility, and business activity monitoring to deliver role-based business visibility.
Below are some other benefits of Oracle SOA Suite:
- Reduces time to market for new functionality
- Reduces integration cost and complexity
- Manages business and technology change
- Streamlines business process exception handling
- Provides end-to-end solution monitoring with root cause analysis
- Enables faster reaction to business events through increased visibility
- Ensures high availability and scalability of the digitized platform
Our extensive product knowledge and implementation expertise provides a range of benefits to our customers such as:
- Predictability in your implementations and upgrades, lowering your risk.
- Transparency throughout our projects, so you know project status each step of the way.
- 24 x 7 monitoring, maintenance and management services.
- Quick turnaround on core product issues and enhancement requests, leveraging our Oracle product development relationships.
- We deliver the best-in-class data management and analytics.
- Use of web services like REST and SOAP API which are an integral part of SOA technologies.
- Simplify maintenance planning in a complex production environment.
- Identify, track and manage issues and asset availability