Support and Production Training
OpenESB Level 1
OpenESB JBI concepts
- Bus Architecture advantages, components and orchestration
- Service Engine
- Binding component
- JBI management
- Service unit
- Service Assembly
- OpenESB BPEL first look
- Graphical editor
- Main OpenESB components description
- HTTP BC
- JMS BC
- FILE BC
- FTP BC
Clustering basic concepts
- Technical concepts on clustering, high availability. Business process behavior in multi instance environment
Glassfish Application server in cluster
- GF V2.x cluster hierarchy. Domain, Cluster, Instance, Node-agent.
OpenESB in a clustered environment
- OpenESB constraints in a clustered environment. Components behavior in a multi instance mode. File BC, JMS BC, HTTP BC, JDBC BC and BPEL SE.
- Glassfish console, Asadmin
- Practice ex: 1 Setup a cluster and OpenESB applications deployment using the Glassfish admin console
- Practice ex: 2 Setup a cluster and OpenESB applications deployment using Asadmin
OpenESB Level 2
Infrastructure for OpenESB clusters
- JMS Clustering, File clustering Http Clustering with mode_proxy_balancer, FTP clustering
OpenESB deployment process
- What is the process when deploying the applications on test, QA and production environment?
- We define the check list of information and detail required to deploy applications
- Glassfish and OpenESB monitoring
- BPEL Monitoring, KPI, JMX. Connection to Enterprise Monitoring tools
How optimize your infrastructure to match services orientation.
- ePractice ex: 1 JMS Cluster Setting: Embedded and External cluster.