TCP/IP Binding Component
Staying connected is always important. Sometimes connecting to legacy applications requires connecting through TCP/IP Sockets. These provide certain connectivity and specify how data should be packetized, addressed, transmitted, routed, and received at the destination.
These binding components also allow for companies to use OpenESB to connect to any network that uses Internet Protocol Suite (Transmission Control Protocol/ Internet Protocol). Our TCP IP Binding component can help you connect to any supported application using OpenESB. You can send and receive any text messages using TCP IP without re-inventing the wheel.
Some of our features include:
- In-Out message support
- QoS services support including
- Throttling : allows for easy control of the message flow
- Redelivery : Handle message delivery failure by configuring Redelivery mechanism
- NMR Properties – Send and receive properties on Normalized messages
- Application variables and Application Configuration – creates easy deployment of applications without any code changing by using application variables
- Logging Systemic Quality
- Message types can be plain text, xml, H7 or user defined format
- Can be extended to support LLP and MLLP protocols
- Wide variety of supported character sets
If you are interested in learning more about the implementation of TCP/IP Binding Components with OpenESB, please contact us below and we would be happy to help.