What is the Database BC?
The Database Binding Component (DB BC) provides a comprehensive solution for configuring and connecting to databases that support Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) from within the Java Business Integration (JBI) environment. Database BC is a JBI component that provides database operations as services. JBI components acting as consumers invoke these Web Services. The Database BC is an implementation in compliance with JBI Specification 1.0.
Using the Database BC
- Working With the Database Binding Component (Guide)
- Using the Database Binding Component (Tutorial)
- Checking the Flight Details Using Tables in Database Binding Component (Screencast)
- Demonstrating a Poll Scenario Using Prepared Statements in Database Binding Component (Screencast)
- Build a Sample Project Using Stored Procedure Database WSDL (Screencast)
- Build a Sample Project Using a SQL File for Database WSDL (Screencast)
The Database BC supports the following database artifacts considered as Services:
- Prepared Statements
- SQL File
System requirements and dependencies
No special requirements
- Developers working on the Database BC:Pavan.Veeravarapu, Raghunadh Teegavarapu